3rd day of detoxing... haven't been going to the toilet as often as last time, wondering if anything is wrong. I'm trying to drink as much water as I can when I am at home. I haven't been drinking a lot ever since I left my nanny's place, hehe she always remind me to drink lots of water. I have started to miss school, because there is always something line up for you when you go to school; like complete the assignment to pass your semester etc. Now after you graduate its either you look for work or rot at home. Even though I like the idea of rotting at home, doing some chores and sometimes getting paid but it still get kind of bored. Jay even told me that I don't need to find a job just marry someone and be a housewife,
there you got yourself a job. However there's a catch to it, where to
FIND that someone? Better not think about it at all.
Someone called me this afternoon and I don't know who is it, that person wants me to call back... I hate unknown calls and people who doesn't state who they are. ):